Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Fancybox iframe scrolling iphone

Sep 17, 2012 This occurs when an overflow: y is used anywhere on your site and Remove the following code on jquery. fancybox. css to solve the issue. It is only after i create the. ipa via phone gap do i see the issue on my iOS device. Hi everybody, I have a web-application which was originally designed to be used from standard desktops and laptops, now I am trying to see if. Hi All, I am trying to disable the "Horizontal Scrollbar" in. I used the following code, but id didn. t work.


We. re having an issue, where an iframe inside a popup won. t scroll in Safari 6 and Click on a project, for example "INSTANTSNAPPER IPHONE APP", a pop up. it reminded me of Fancybox. s touch scroll issue for iframes hence the css I. d. with the fancybox, then the mcustomscrollbarr doesnґt work." My answer is: and then remove in css on the fancybox content the overflow atrribute. Now your.


Feb 22, 2011 YouTube. s new iFrame player is a nice refresh to the ugly embed code that we have been using, but if you are placing it on pages with content. 2012112 JQueryFancybox? Fancyboxiframe?”storys”.scrolling.:.no. 2015323 185329 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweet.


Problem with dialog scroll on ipad - jQuery Forum


I want the fancybox to actually scroll with the page so I can see the whole of the fancy box. You just have to disable centering if it is an iphone or an ipod. Question spawning from - fancybox with iframe, JS conflictions with my site. of them using jQuery in iPhone. can we scroll the tabs along with the tab content.


Fancybox runtime Resizing of iframe - Amit Patil


Sep 1, 2011 Those who create responsive design for iPhone may be aware of the viewport scaling bug in iPhone Safari. The bug occurs when you set the. 20121126 IPhoneiPad? iOS? -webkit-overflow-scrolling? touch? ? . fancyBox?. 12 Hours ago According to the Apple iOS mantra it should be possible to scroll the contents of an. fancy box work with iframes in beforeShow function.

Dec 18, 2014 2.iframe – Vimeo not showing on iPad JQuery – Stack Overflow up on fancy box using iframe the video not working in iphone ipad: 31. Fancybox runtime Resizing of iframe for those who use fancy box and iframe any ideas also, i want to send scrolling=.no. to the parent. fancybox. any clues.


Dec 19, 2011 I have the following code that is triggered when a form is submitted. The code opens a. FancyBox. lightbox window, but I do not know how to get.


IPhone Safari Viewport Scaling Bug - Web Designer Wall


I. ve tested this with colorbox and fancybox 2 and 3 beta. This was. hide the URL bar on the iPhone. overflow:hidden.* disable scrollbars */. 19 Mдrz 2014 Auf Desktop passt sich das Overlay perfekt an, bzw. es ist scrollbar wenn ich den Browser resize, auf dem iPad jedoch bekomme ich es Ich kann prettyphoto leider nicht mit einem iphone testen. class=”fancybox. iframe”. Dec 2, 2010 Fancybox is an easy solution to this, checkout the demo to see how clean this method looks. I am trying to avoid scrolling when the video play on my android. Vimeo) { echo.

auch interessant