Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Fancybox iframe width percentage

Would it be possible to have a variable (percentage) width for the showcase itself due to my implementation of Akward Showcase within a Fancybox IFRAME. May 2, 2013 Iframes in Magnific Popup are resized using the popular and effective technique its width is to put it in a container and apply top padding as a percentage. iframe-container { width: 100%. height: 0. overflow: hidden.* element ratio is 4:3 And I am back, I guess it took 30 minutes to replace FancyBox:). I know that shadowbox natively supports sizing by percent, but TubePress strips BTW, thanks for the YouTube IFRAME upgrade. I also like to add this line to fancybox. js, which makes the box follow the underlying page.


Jan 10, 2013 I wanted to track clicks on links to Fancybox lightboxes as both virtual Fancyboxes represent quite a significant percentage of total content. For a width of let. s say 800px and a height of 600px insert:.width.:800,.height.: autoScale=!0.b. href=a. b.type="iframe".$.fancybox(b)}.


Jan 5, 2004

auch interessant