Mar 19, 2012 Hi I have a simple form inside a Jquery fancyBox I need to pass a the contents of this hidden field and build the url to pass into the perl script. by adding a data-fancybox-type="iframe" attribute to your link. Dec 2, 2010 Fancybox is an easy solution to this, checkout the demo to see how clean this. Vimeo) { echo.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
auch interessant
-
They are a bit on the pricey side at Ј69.95 a kit, they do look really well made though. I don. t suppose the range will be extended to Frac...
-
Beliebte Test-Kategorien Kaffeevollautomat Test. Zu den bekanntesten Testmagazinen gehцren „test“ von Stiftung Warentest, „Chip“, „Connect“ ...
-
Kьhlschrank Test – Die Testsieger im Vergleich Fьr mehr Platz empfehlen wir die Side by Side Kьhlschrдnke! Eine Kьhl-Gefrier-Kombi mit der E...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.