Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

Overclock loose ram timings

I hear "loose" and "tight" terms being chucked around and it. s obvious they. re very important. I. m looking at getting some very quick RAM. May 22, 2011 RAM: To find out if it. s specific to hardware, download Memtest86+ ISO Image and see that the voltage and timings are set correctly in the BIOS. like Overclocking the RAM or processor and cause instability for the system. My problem is that as soon as i set the XMP profile for my RAM in the The timings for your kit seem fairly loose for 2400MHz so it seems like it.


That. s optional But I look for any loose caps or other signs of visual damage. Problems booting check your ram timings and voltage set them. Since I plan to Overclock to 3.6/3.8GHz which RAM should I get. and good, but not if you have to have super-loose ram timings to get there!.


Dec 24, 2014 Extreme overclockers know about the importance of the right memory kit. chips can clock quite high but only with very loose memory timings. With this principle in mind when overclocking, achieving the highest CPU FSB even at the expense of very loose RAM timings is the ultimate.


Windows freezing or rebooting due to Hardware problems


So i was overclocking my cpu, @ x3 740 - x4 40 @ 3.6ghz, didnt touch my ram until after i was done Your ram timings are ridiculously loose. May 20, 2012 When overclocking the HD3000, the FPS scales very well. Tightening RAM timings gives no improvement. Now I did not go crazy – maybe if I. d gone super-crazy-tight or super-crazy-loose I. d start seeing some fluctuation.


Overclocking RAM and GTX 980 question: overclocking - Reddit


Ram timings will make little difference and if overclocking I would leave them loose. You have an 8x multiplier on the CPU and a bus clock of. I. m running my 667 ram at 500 with loose timings so I. m not sure if that makes a diff. Between default speeds and your (overclocked) speeds. Feb 4, 2008 2 screenshots of CPU-Z each showing CPU and RAM properties (please resize it if what is the difference of loose timing and tight timing.

May 24, 2008 1.2.1 Test your RAM. 1.2.2 Use Memory that is tested for your Board/System. with different size/organisation. 1.2.6 Check RAM timings in BIOS. 1.4.8 Make sure your cables have no loose contact. Don. t overclock. Feb 18, 2015 RAM overclocking is dependent on a couple different thing. Since your sticks have low frequency and loose timings they most likely aren. t.


Since max safe RAM voltage is 1.65V and I didn. t feel like increasing VCCIO, my system wouldn. t boot even with timings as loose as.


Overclocking Q9450 System - Overclockers UK Forums


So yeah, I got some Team Vulcan 2400 8gb DDR3 ram in the mail today from I know for my PH II to run 1866 I HAVE TO overclock the cpu-nb or it will of 2133 at tight timings and 2400 at loose timings, the 2133 will win out. Memory is 4 sticks of DDR2-800 ram, rated at 4-4-4-12. RAM. s speed (as long as it goes up), but I dont want to loose the 4-4-4-12 timings that I have and love. Voltage will change to normal Ram and cpu overclocking 1.40 for cpu it. s Go to Dram Timing Control, choose you profile for your memories. use Loose PSC i think, and let us know. a lot of Elpida ICs are good with PSC.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

auch interessant