Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

Fan speed controller asus

Sep 14, 2014 I was working on an Asus M5A78L-M LX PLUS motherboard and I replaced Until we get a standardized interface for fan speed control (sadly. Mar 4, 2015 asus-fan - Kernel module to get/set (both) fan speed(s) on ASUS than the original controller - thus you can tell it to stop the fan completely. Nov 2, 2007 If you want to control the speed of your 4-pin fans, you. ll have to use some. C2D E8400 – Asus P5QL-EM MATX Motherboard – OCZ Reaper.


Nov 18, 2012 I am trying to control my system fans either using Asus Fan Xpert or see the fans & RPM however changing the speeds of the fans doesn. t do. May 14, 2013 Hi there, I. ve installed Linux Debian on my ASUS UX51 but there seems to be no way to control the fan speed. In Windows I easily ran a laptop.


I want to control the speed of the GPU fan speed. How do I do it I just think that the Asus G73 is not as quiet as I thought. It was quiet until it. I. m trying to control the CPU fan using lmsensors and fancontrol. I have no problems controlling the fan using the horrible ASUS utility.


Daringer/asus-fan · GitHub


1) Do the Asus Pro, Hero, and Sabertooth work fine without ai suite 3 If so, could I in theory use a manual fan speed controller to lower the. Same thing goes with my GPU fan, i can. t even change taht speed. and it seems that Asus deliberately ripped out the fan speed control.


ASUS G74Sx and G75VW real fan speed monitoring - Tech, Inferno


Controlling fan speed with Asus P5N-E SLI - hi i have the Asus P5N-E SLI motherboard with an Intel E6600 cooled by a Zalman CNPS7000. Mar 26, 2013 Using the package lm-sensors it is able to monitor the system temperatures and the fan speeds and control them by easy commands. It. s being.

Corsair H80 Fan Speed - Always at highest setting Cooling. i7 950 @ 3.2Ghz Asus X58 Sabertooth I have now got the fans plugged into a seperate fan controller but it doesn. t control them as quietly as the cpu block. Build 1620 (and later) adds preliminary support for fan speed monitoring of those Fan speed control was for these models has never been.


My CPU fan is annoyingly loud, and speedfan is ridiculously hard to configure. Is there a SIMPLE CPU fan speed controller out there.


Daringer/asus-fan · GitHub


Aug 27, 2008 Ubuntu fan control - How to control computer system fan speeds using lmsensors and fancontrol in Ubuntu Linux. Oct 29, 2013 Original title: fan speed i. ve upgraded to windows 8.1 and the fan on the left side My laptop model is: ASUS A55DR with A8-4500m processor 4gb RAM The Catalyst 8.1 driver 13.152 does not fix the cpufanspeed control.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

auch interessant