Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Article_all_14023

Michael Brecker Transcriptions - Today A & Q


MICHAEL BRECKER. TUMBLEWEED. ?. A. ?. TENOR SAX. D7sus4. BASS & DRUMS. ADD PIANO. D7sus. F^. I took Michael Brecker. s solo by ear, recorded it and posted it on. Btw. I think I have some transcriptions around, I can try to find them if You. 70+ Items Song Chart Transcriptions. This is a collection of charts for.

Hi guys, I would like to star transcribing some Brecker but I don. t know what on this site Michael Brecker Live Recordings - Solotranscriptions. Question: Michael Brecker Transcriptions Hi, For those who are interested. I have a transcription section on with only Michael Brecker solo transcriptions. I did a.


Jan 9, 2015 Some, Skunk, Funk, Michael, Brecker, Transcription, Brecker, Brothers, Live, In, Barcelona. Shoot me a message with an email address if.


Michael Brecker-Tumbleweed - Sax Transcriptions. com


A fabulous collection featuring 14 authentic, note-for-note transcriptions from this revered sax master. Also includes a biography and discography, a sax notation. Transcriptions Rogers - Bobo ·. Mike Brecker - Stella ·. Mike Brecker - Blues ·. Steve Grossman - Easy Livin ·. Martino Road Song ·. Jim Hall - Autumn Leaves. Jan 17, 2015 The transcription of Michael Brecker. s tenor saxophone solo (rhythm changes) on Moose The Mooche (Charlie Parker) from Mel Lewis - Mel.


(Pug) -, ? ?, ? ?,


6 . .2 2 . " " 120$ - 150$ 300$ - 400 $ 800$ - 800$-1300$

?, ? ?, ?. . -, -,


(Pug) ?, ?, ?, ?, ? , .


? ?, ?, ? 2015-03-19 04:59:34, 96163


?. ? ?. ? . . . 15 000 - + 500 0915 23 5050 -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

auch interessant